Are you clever enough to collect the most corners?
Each player gets 20 game pieces of one color. On each turn, players have to place one of their piece adjacent to or on top of the other pieces within a 4×4 grid, building a pyramid as they go.
When a 2×2 square is completed, whoever has the most pieces within that 2×2 square gets to place one of their pieces on top of those four.
Can you trick everyone else into providing you with the best moves?
The game continues until the last piece of the pyramid is placed. Then, start counting up the corners. – Whoever is occupying the most corners wins the game!
Planning, timing, and luck combine into one thrilling challenge with the tricky game of Corners Up.
- Game of strategically stacking game pieces to try and collect corners
- Encourages fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, strategy, critical thinking, problem-solving
- Players take turns placing pieces onto playing surface adjacent to other pieces
- Bottom layer of pyramid is limited to a 4×4 square
- When a 2×2 square is created, player with the most pieces gets to place a piece on top of it
- Game ends when pyramid is completed
- Whoever occupies the most corners of the pyramid wins the game
- Includes 80 stacking pieces (20 of 4 colors)
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- High-quality materials and construction – Lasting durability