- Set of 3 lightweight pop up pieces with versatile game play
- Pop up pieces use suction cup to stay down for 3-5 seconds each and challenge children to keep them down
- Build hand-eye-coordination
- Use the game for individual play or with 2-3 kids for competition
- Allows for creativity to play the way they want
- Easy for both indoor or outdoor play
- Ages 18 months+
This set of 3 pop up pieces will encourage kids of all ages to include active play every day! Younger kids starting at age 18 months and older can use the game to build their hand-eye coordination while they stay entertained by each piece popping up every 3-5 seconds.
As kids get older, each piece can be spread out for more active play and include more competition among friends!
Inspire their creativity and encourage a game between 2-3 kids so they can make their own game rules. Some ideas to get them started are:
- Time a competition and whoever gets the most tags in 60 seconds, wins
- The first player to push down and tag a game piece 10 times, wins
- Set up a race or obstacle course and whoever pushes theirs down first, wins
Wack-a-Tag helps improve kids’ concentration, body control and coordination!