The packaging is modernized in 1987, and the catch game becomes part of the Yellow Series of HABA games. The player is who is the Cat (with the wooden cup) rolls a die which tells him which of the colored mice he is to catch. Other players are each holding the tail of the colored mice. But watch out! Only the player holding the tail with the matching color to the die rolled can pull his mouse out of the circle to escape being caught by the cat! Others must remain vigilant. Don't be too jumpy or you'll lose! Includes instructions for two game variations - recognizing and naming colors and capacity to react quickly. This fast paced catching game is suitable for children ages 4 and up with a playing time of about 10 minutes. Made in Germany
Ages: 4 years and up
Players: 3-7 players
- A lightning fast reaction game for 3-7 players ages 4 and up. Playing time: about 10-15 minutes. With two different game variations, this classic game full of silly fun has been published by HABA since 1955!
- One player becomes the cat, while the others are the mice. The cat rolls a die with 6 different colors on it and then attempts to ''catch'' the corresponding player's mouse with a little wooden cup.
- The player whose mouse was caught, now becomes the cat and the game repeats. A classic game, full of silly fun!
- In order to avoid smooshing of little fingers, each mouse is connected to a sturdy cord.
- Quality game components include: 6 colorful wooden mice with strings attached, 1 wooden cup, 1 color die, 1 regular die and game instructions. Made in Germany.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 31 July, 2017.