Kullerbü is a flexibly expandable play system that consists of wooden tracks and supports, plastic connectors and curves, bridges windmills, dominoes, tactile smooth wooden balls, both free-wheeling and motorized vehicles and so much more!. The suggested age range is 2 to 8 years old, however older children and adults will be inevitably drawn into the fun.
- This adaptable and expandable ball track is a great introduction to the Kullerbu Play World with exciting elements for Paul the ball to pass through.
- Nothing can easily shake the Kullerbu tracks. The ramps, straight tracks, and curves each have holes into which the pins of the plastic connectors snap snugly into place.
- Kullerbu is the perfect combination of wood and plastic parts and highlights the advantages of each material making this sturdy play system from HABA one that will last for your child's entire childhood.
- 25 Piece Set Includes: windmill wheel ramp, large gateway, archway with bell, steep ball curve, a variety of track and 3 balls. Balls are 1 3/4'' in diameter, ensuring safe play for children 2+.
- Kullerbü is exciting for older children because its elements can be combined with fantastic effects and expansive layouts, stimulating creativity and imagination while encouraging experimentation.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 09 November, 2019.